GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Two CC GMC Family
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a pic of mine. There's a link in my sig for my cardomain site for more.

On Edit: I read the directions this time, so the picture will come up right...Thanks for the guidenec Andy...I saw that thead before, but I figered I'd be Mr. knows it all new guy...Doh!!!

Thanks for look'n

Ox

·
Blown Big Block
980 Posts
Eh, its alright........haha, would look tits with a quadrasteer bed on it :D

·
Two CC GMC Family
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, so would that week ass Cheby on page four of my cardomain... :D

PS... work'n on something better...

·
Two CC GMC Family
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bcubed...Thanks Man! I gotta figure out how to do that...

Thanks for the compliments guys!

·
Registered
287 Posts
yoskater said:
That thing looks awsome!!!

I'm diggin this GPS too! :rocking:

I have a brand new still in the box with factory warranty Garmin GPSMAP 60C I'll sell you for 415.00 shipped. Has a copy of the North American City Select that will zoom in straight to your Street number, and street name.

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
that looks great...only way to make it look better is to lift that bitch to the sky!

sweet truck :rocking:

·
2,451 Posts
endo said:
Agreed... that's one of the best looking trucks I've seen. Absolutely love the way the GMC's look with the color matched front end.

And btw, Andy, the GPS is built into the HU above the Edge unit (I saw it open in one of the cardomain photos)
Oh, I got ya'.

·
Two CC GMC Family
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That's the Pioneer AVIC-N1 and my Edge Attitude monitor.
They both kick ass. I've been demoing the N1 for about five month now and I really like it, it's the best one I've ever tested. I did that mount, no finished in the pic just to show a possible mounting solution for both units. The Attitude controls my Juice module, the "hot" version. On a SuperFlo load cell dyno it yielded a 155 hp/ 354 Ftlb increase. Not bad huh?

I may one day lift this thing and run big ass meats on 22s, just no time soon. I do a lot of highway driving, got just shy of 40K on it in 19 months so a lift would suck right now. I actually dropped the ass end last night to level it out. I'll get some pics up soon. I'll be showing this weekend at Helgar brothers speed shop in Tiverton, RI so I should get more good shots then.

Thanks for the compliments guys, any suggestions??

Ox

1 - 20 of 28 Posts