IMG_7231.jpg

whitethunder005.jpg

whitethunder008.jpg

15.jpg

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
its a lunati forged 408 with L92/L76, 90mm tb, Kooks Fbody LTs 1 7/8 stepped to 2" with 3.5 collectors, svo 42#, Fbody accessories, Meizere EWP, Liberty proshifted T56, RAM VDS clutch, 06 14 bolt w/disks along with 4.88 gears and a TA girdle, 3/4 drop with edelbrock IAS shocks, cam is a 244/248 .612/.615 112+2 lsa, battery is relocated underneath the bed, i relocated the PCM to where battery used to be, will be using 05 efans, classic softrim leather interior....theres more i beleive..feel free to ask away

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Damn. That is a nice ass truck. I usually hate gfx kits, but that doesn't look to bad, kind fits...

I PERSONALLY would lose the chrome mirros caps, and go with a white bowtie, but it's a sick truck as it sits!

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
YES! that is very nice. I have seen that truck on streetfire so its cool that your posting on GMFS. I agree about losing the bowtie and going billet are white. The kite looks good. Whats it run?

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
do you smell that? cause i think its pure sex, im pretty sure.

im with joe on the bowtie, and the ground effects kit doesnt even look bad on it, but that engine.....damn

if you dont mind me asking, what did that engine set you back, hit me up on a PM if you want, i MUST acquire one of those

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the Bowtie stays!!!! white bowtie or billet is just plain ole ordinary

the american flag represents..."american Badass" lol and tis a reflective bowtie

the flares are GM
the idea behind truck was to make it a fullsize xtreme

as for times it has none with new combo. old combo with a fuel PSI issue went a best of 12.59 NA

motor/trans is worth around 15k...i was fortunate to not have to pay full price for everything. i only have around 10k into the motor/trans

expenses were not spared when building this setup. i worked, traded, barterd, hussled and etc to get what i got. and there are still a few more things i need to finish up on

still debating rather or not to cage. i know i need a cage to go the times it will run

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
sweet but i would lose the body kit and drop it more

·
professional smartass
5,589 Posts
i would like to see it with a hd hood and no stripes and chrome or billet bowtie to match the mirros and handles but damn im nit picking that thing is sexy

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sweet but i would lose the body kit and drop it more
then you lose all purpose of a truck like this. anything more then 3/4 is pointless, especially around here....its not a bodykit and i didnt come here asking what ppl thought of the looks. sorry but im not going to have ppl on a forum say "hey lose this and do that" i posted pics since thats what section this is. i dont tell you hey your truck is lifted and probably never does its true job so take it to stock height and put ladder racks on it...now do i? either give props or dont say shti at all

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i would like to see it with a hd hood and no stripes and chrome or billet bowtie to match the mirros and handles but damn im nit picking that thing is sexy
well thats cool you would like to see that stuff. well in that case build one like that. sorry but im not even considering changing anything like that. HD hood on that truck would be pointless and not with the theme, chrome grill is a joke also. i ditched the chrome years ago and bought the Tahoe grill. i was one of the first to have done that back in the day

and thanks for the good compliments

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I think it looks sexy as is, the body styling isnt my favorite but based on the look you said you were going for i think you achieved it.

1 - 20 of 109 Posts