GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As you can see, now I have plenty of clearance. If you look at the frame in the rear wheel well picture, you can see the huge c-notch from when I had the truck slamed. I hated it lowered, so stay high. :nono:

Oh.... and every truck needs a model!

Attachments

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
nice truck...chick isn't too bad either
sorry about not ever getting you the pic of the 37's...there on my truck now and are coming off in a week so let me know if you still want them lol

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Truck looks good :head: Cute girl also :D

If the C-notch bothers you, I think I would fab up some custom gap-guards that drop down to the bottom of the frame to cover it. Just an Idea

·
Registered
413 Posts
i like how u took off the lower valence, it almost has a prerunner look to it, but ur not quite up to zubyc's level with his no-bumper-at-all style :crazy:

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
dreamrr said:
I did it for clearance, but now I regret it because I have plenty of clearance!!!
i like the way it looks, i wanna do the same thing to my truck...what did you cut it with?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I took the airdam off first, then you have those two peices hanging down at the end of each side. You can just cut those off. I took it to the shop that lifted the truck and told them it was rubbing and they cut it for me. They did it for free so it cant be that hard!

It gives you a lot more clearance, looks like a smothie bumper, and it cost nothing. You do lose your fog lights though

·
FEARS NO POTHOLE
311 Posts
dreamrr said:
You do lose your fog lights though
i'm not really worried about loosing the fog lights cuz i'm gonna use the exsisting wiring to hook up some 55 watt procomp lights. and i say step up to 37's if you don't have any rubbing on the fender at full lock

1 - 14 of 14 Posts