GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well figured i should introduce myself now that im finding my self on this site more and more.. I dont personally own a full size, i own a 2005 GMC Canyon.. but my parents own a 2005 2005hd duramax and an 07 denali..

there are some pretty nice looking trucks on here and it makes me wish i bought a full size instead of my little truck lol... oh yeah im a senoir in high school and this is what i want my truck to look like sooner or later..

imagod2.jpg

did it my self

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Welcome. Plans for mods?

I had a rental canyon with the 3.7 and it was peppy for that little truck.

·
Banned
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, well i really want the CST 5 inch lift but its over 2k.. so ill settle for a TB crank and some AAL's in the back for now haha than some 33s, tint, exhaust, intake and ofcourse ill need to find a tune haha

yeah ther good little trucks, mines got the 3.5 tho...

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
There nice trucks but for what they cost you should have got a fullsize. Oh and welcome

·
Banned
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i know, they are spensize.. but i drive 80 miles a day during school and i bought her when gas was 4.10 a gallon.. this gets 26 mpg highway with summer gas.. i like that

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
80 miles? damn. I still would have choose the fullsize, although the new Colorados with the 5.3 are pretty badass

·
Banned
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i know haha but than you put a 6 inch lift to look good, need some 35s to look right.. gotta eat at the mpg ha.. now if i bought it this summer, i prolly would have gotten a NNBS

·
Banned
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm in rehoboth Delaware and if you have a gmfs sticker on the back of your truck I've seen you before, I work at Bethany blues... In the parking lot

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
bwahahahhahhahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa..

thats a sweet ass photoshop. That must be photoshop, the quality is amazing.

·
No Habla Jibber Jabber!
662 Posts
haha no shit that was me i took my girl there for our anniversary in june. i live in md but work in seaford.

·
Banned
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks.. im a pro i guess hahahaha

haha i saw the sticker and i was like.. i should ask them who it was but never got to it.. now i know tho haha

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone, my name is Josh, new to this website. GeneralJay-if you are working on your tru ck to look like that you should post some pictures of the progress

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
Hi everyone, my name is Josh, new to this website. GeneralJay-if you are working on your tru ck to look like that you should post some pictures of the progress
You can have your own thread if you want.

And id remove the links out of your sig pronto or you could get in trubble.

awaiting more sweet photoshops from the op

·
No Habla Jibber Jabber!
662 Posts
yea next time you see me just say hey or somethin. that sucks you gotta stand in that parking lot all night in the rain like it was the night i was there.

·
Banned
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well its 13 an hour haha i can stand the rain haha lol

what do ya want mt to chop..? BTW the wheels and tires are off a truck from here haha

·
For Offroad Use Only
285 Posts
well figured i should introduce myself now that im finding my self on this site more and more.. I dont personally own a full size, i own a 2005 GMC Canyon.. but my parents own a 2005 2005hd duramax and an 07 denali..

there are some pretty nice looking trucks on here and it makes me wish i bought a full size instead of my little truck lol... oh yeah im a senoir in high school and this is what i want my truck to look like sooner or later..

imagod2.jpg

did it my self
Those are truly epic MSPaint skills :ninja::worship:

:welcome:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts