GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. Has anyone heard of Hertz Audio ? I bought a bunch of there stuff a few months ago and im really pleased. Really clean and sounds good compared to all my buddies. ONly negative is i have 2 12s and i just dont think im getting much air space and sounds from them b/c they are behind me seat in such a small box. Does anyone have any ideas on how i can get more bass from them ?

·
bombs on target
3,016 Posts
i dont know how to get more bass but i have heard of hertz. the way my audio guy says it that its a great up and coming brand.

·
Registered
138 Posts
ditto on that, the place I got some of my stuff from just started carrying hertz. looks like good stuff

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys. BUt would anyone say taking the subs from behind the seats and making a center console would imrove the bass loudness ?

·
Registered
138 Posts
once again I'll second someone, the advantage of moving the sub is allowing you to have more airspace. you could gain higher numbers pushing one badass sub with a lot more power, rather than 2 subs

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeahh im thinking about moving the subs from behind the seat and just make a lil console with one but its not that huge of deal to me. have any suggestions ?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeahh but then i would be making cuts in the bed haha ill just leave it. its loud enough :]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts