GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fuckin whore
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all-
Just thought Id stop by to introduce myself. I have been around message boards for a while, including 1947-1998 Chevy/Gmc board and the Rice Haters Club. I found a link to this site and figgered I might as well join up, seein as how i own a full size GMC. My truck is a Heavy Duty 1977 3/4 ton. For now it has a 4" lift an 33" BFG M/T's, I built a 427 BBC for it and that thing screams :evillol: .....Im the third owner, all the body is original, its in great shape and is my daily driver. Aside from my truck, I will soon be buyin a new motorcycle, (somethin that gets miles to the gallon rather than gallons to the mile :p) I live in southern oregon, goin to college for now, work securtiy on the side and lots of construction durin the summer. Mostly, Im just another country boy out to have some fun. Hope to get to know some or all of you guys at one point or another!!

·
Fuckin whore
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a ton more pics......I can put up a post in the rides section I suppose...but at the moment im at work....i'll try an get one up sometime in the next few days.....an thanks for the warm welcome guys!

·
Fuckin whore
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ricehatersclub.com.....just another forum....with one major thing in common....we all hate rice. Its a good site...underconstruction for the next day or so, but its pretty fun lots of good people. Im always lookin to brin new people over...especially people with GM trucks....most of them over there are mustang owners and they dont know whats up... :LOL:

Anyhow...you might stop by an check it out sometime.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts