GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone just thought I would drop a line to say Hi. I am new to GMFullsize and currently own 2 GMC Sierras'. One is a 1992 std cab short box stepside and the other is a 1995 ext cab short box.

There is a small picture as my avator.

Later
Anthony

·
Registered
118 Posts
hey, whats up? I am fron hamilton Ontario. Are you goin to Canadian truck nationals in london, or north of the border bash in cayuga?

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Canadian truck nationals should be awesome. They even make it in the Big Magazines. I'll be there, maybe we could meet up. Sorry to whore the thread.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BlackIce said:
hey, whats up? I am fron hamilton Ontario. Are you goin to Canadian truck nationals in london, or north of the border bash in cayuga?
Hey Rob

I am going to try and make it to both events, not to sure of dates that I am going yet but I am going to go. How about you? You entering of just spectating?

Later
Anthony

·
Registered
118 Posts
acljml said:
Hey Rob

I am going to try and make it to both events, not to sure of dates that I am going yet but I am going to go. How about you? You entering of just spectating?

Later
Anthony
I am entering north of the border bash, so is 96planejane. I'll be campin there all weekend.

I don't know about truck nats, I might just watch. Idon't know what day yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts