GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Administrator
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to say it, really I do, but the time has come that I needed to sell GMFullsize. It wasn’t an easy decision at all, but it was a decision I had to make. I am not happy about having to sell. I was planning on keeping GMFS for years to come, but things come up in life. My parents are going through some financial problems and needed some help. The only way that I could help them out was to sell one of my sites, and it came down to GMFS. This is not what I want to do and never even thought about selling it, but it came down to family and I had to make a decision.

GMFS will now be owned by Vertical Scope. We all know that they are a decent size company that has been in the forum biz for years. We all also know they have been buying several forums we all know and visit still today. So they do keep their sites up and running smoothly and I'm confident GMFS will continue to grow as it has been as of recently. Again, this has been a very tough decision for me and I will continue to active on this site. I still own my 2006 Chevy so no reason for me to leave. ;)

I will not be selling my other forums, only GMFS.

While I will no longer be in control of the site I encourage you all to stay, you as members have made what GMFS is today and I want to see GMFS to be active and grow.

This is hard as I love the site and I'm very sad to have to let it go but I hope all of you can still be apart of it. I look forward on still reading the updates to the build threads and home improvements! :D

You rip on me here. :lol:

http://www.gmfullsize.com/threads/hey-guys-and-gals.312421/

·
Administrator
175 Posts
Hi all, my name is Lee. I've worked here at VerticalScope for 3 years now. Like it was mentioned above, we are in the business of running forum sites. So what does that really mean?

Well
  • We don't make a habit of changing content and don't ever try to change the nature of a community. What you guys talk about is entirely up to you
  • We will maintain a support role here for the site itself, so if anything isn't working you can tell us and we'll investigate
  • We want to hear your suggestions on anything that needs to happen to keep the community going.
That said, I'll be around when the public announcement goes up and I'll try to answer any and all questions you have.

I look forward to working with you all.

Lee

1 - 2 of 2 Posts