GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I've just joined up to the site. My names Dustin(aka Bubba), and hope to gain some knowledge and hopefully help some people out on the site. I'm an active member to a few other sites, but just got word about this one so I figured i'd give it a whirl. Anyways, I'm from east Tn, and I drive a 93' SWB Std. Cab c1500. I'm just finishing up the final touches on my 4.3 to 5.7 swap. Most of my mods are in my sig, and i'm currently working on a new intake manifold, 46mm Xtremefi TB, and a custom tune from Brian @ tbichips.com. After I get those, I should be satisfied for awhile...haha(performance wise). I've got alot more mods planned for it on the exterior and interior...just gotta wait for the funds. I've had the truck back for over a month and havent been able to put 1000 miles on it, cuz i keep running into electronic related problems whether it be a wire loose, or a sensor bad somewhere. Anyways, I'm hoping to get it back this week, so I can get goin with that intake and stuff. Then I should have the motor pretty well wrapped up. Anyways, I'll shut up now. :rocking:

Oh Yeah...Heres a few of my latest pics....
DCP_0013.jpg

DCP_0015.jpg

DCP_0008.jpg

DCP_0010-1.jpg

DCP_0001-1.jpg

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
East Tn. :rockit: what city? Thats a clean obs man!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Tazewell(about an hour north of knoxville...right where the KY/VA meets TN).

And thanks! :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts