GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals. I was here before the "divorce" from the other server, but had to register again. So..

I used to own really cherry 01 Chevy. Now I own a Toyota. :help:

Like I said, I don't own one anymore, but I am full of info so I'm here to help and to fuk with Lowred.

Kyle

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh hell guys, I'm not goin anywhere. I'm just kinda in limbo waiting for a new look to the chevy's. And here is a pic of my brand spankin new Yota...

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Golfboy26 said:
Hey guys and gals. I was here before the "divorce" from the other server, but had to register again. So..

I used to own really cherry 01 Chevy. Now I own a Toyota. :help:

Like I said, I don't own one anymore, but I am full of info so I'm here to help and to fuk with Lowred.

Kyle
welcome back kyle... you still got my whipple???? :naughty:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
lowred said:
welcome back kyle... you still got my whipple???? :naughty:
It was on his truck when he traded it in. Kyle, I'm sad that you're not here to mess with me :mad: The new truck looks nice, I like tacoma's, but for what they go for, I'd rather keep my fullsize

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh you know I'm here because of you. But my goal in life is to mess with lowred!!!

I got my Yota with a 80K mile warrenty and full service for the life of the loan...5 years
all for a financed amount of $22K out the door. and they gave me payoff for the chevy plus 2 grand for the blower.

I think I did pretty well there.

Kyle

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
you TRADED in my whipple? :nutkick: i would have given you something for it.... damn you gave that mofo away :bawl:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Golfboy26 said:
Oh you know I'm here because of you. But my goal in life is to mess with lowred!!!

I got my Yota with a 80K mile warrenty and full service for the life of the loan...5 years
all for a financed amount of $22K out the door. and they gave me payoff for the chevy plus 2 grand for the blower.

I think I did pretty well there.

Kyle
You're my boy Kyle, had to tell you :gmfs: 80k warranty and full service? Good deal. Sounds like you did pretty good. Your tacoma is 4x4 right? If so, get that ho dirty :naughty:

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Golfboy26 said:
no no no I got 2 grand cash. which I used to pay off a credit card.

Sucka...
nice.... i would have given you that if i had it..... if i hadnt gotten my wheels about the same time, i could have....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well Red, with the deal I got, I just couldn't see walking away. Hell, if I were to sell it right now, I wouldn't be upside down. Sorry though. I would have MUCH rather it gone to you.

David, yes...it is 4WD and it does really well in the slop. Even with the stocker BFG's. I had to wash it the next day tough. I felt bad, she was only a few hours old when I threw her in the mud.

Kyle

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Stu Meat said:
Youve got a Z-71 Big Davey go get it derrty. :ehcapt:
I wish my friends had 4wd trucks. One has a 2wd exploder that he offroads a lot(crazy bitch) The other has an old 4x4 tacoma, but I dont see him going offroad anytime soon(last time we went he did some front end modification)
And that leaves me with my other friend with a 2wd dodge. I dont go through any of the deep shit because if I get stuck, I'm screwed. Oh yeah, no rain here lately :mad:

·
Registered
658 Posts
hey man what up...welcome

1 - 20 of 23 Posts