GMC Truck Forum banner

Hey would anybody be able to build rockrails?

963 views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Nicholas 
#1 ·
Any body have the knowhow, materials and tools to make some really tuff rockrails that would like to be commissioned? I need some as my stepbars have seen better days. Maybe Jason could help me out?

#2 ·
Ive been really considering some for my truck too...the ones at 4x4iron.com are nice...but i don't think are worth $215...so maybe we could either find someone to do it in their spare time and buy more shit to get a lil discount...or get a GP somewhere.

#5 ·
i don't know exactally what i want yet...i know how yours are jason, and i like them...but i also like the ones the 4x4 Iron has...similar to yours jason, just has the round tubes welded to a square tube that gets welded to the body. How much do you think it would cost to build some like yours jason for my K5?? and how much would it cost to get shipped?? If anyone can do it for less than 4x4 iron, id def be game...plus id love to help out some chevy guys $$ wise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.