GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm jeremy. i have a 99 suburban 4x4 leather 5.7 vortec, 20" billet colorado custom "denver" wheels with 285/50/20 tires
recently rebuilt the top end from the heads up on the engine and have done a few odds and ends here and there to it. joined the site as i am about to go find a 73-87 f/s std cab to build. i'll use my suburban as a tow pig for my mini truck or trade it up to a newer tahoe. just not sure yet.

i'm a mechanic by trade and in college for the gm(asep) factory trainging degree. i'm ase certified in electrical and steering/suspension as well.
i have been doing mobile electronics for the better part of the last 15 years and have pretty much done it all with a few exceptions.....but there is still things i haven't figured out how to accomplish as of yet.
i look forward to helping out as much as i can.

jeremy

armedflorida.com

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im only about 30 minutes from the beaches as i am off cassat... i'll actually be rolling thru ga next week going up to rome to visit the parents for a week... first road trip for the burban..... might find me a 73-87 if i'm lucky to bring home and tear into.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts