GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a really good price on HID kits on my 2000 GMC..... :evil: I know what the Pros would be has anyone done this to a GMC ...? what would the Cons be .... Hella makes a H.I.D Kit for 9005 and 9006 bulbs so I want to put those on with project head light .... \
Any thoughts or comments ? thanx Ken

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
I think as long as you change it to a projection head lamp plus HIDs, you'd have no problems. From what I hear, is that having HIDs are only half the deal. You have to have a good housing to go along with it. The only con I could see is the price :insane: but if you found a good deal, I'd say go for it.

BTW, mind sharing where you got this good price on HIDs with us? :naughty:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't mind at all ....

I emailed the guy with my questions and then told him he should list it here ..... but it is open to everyone ... I found it listed on FSC.com group buy area ......
I did some checking on the price of what he has listed and I found this to be the cheapest price
Made In Germany
LongLife - 2000+ Hours
35 watt Power Consumption
300% Visibility Increase
price: $900.00
Sale price:$549.99

Also I am trying to work out a deal for profector headlights so if anyone else wants in let me know cause it would be a hell of alot cheap for a sevral sets
Ken

HID group buy also all lightglow products
i am an authorized liteglow dealer and want to offer my price to anyone who loves their car or truck
i can get any thing liteglow and will give pricing that i get .
here is the product site

http://www.liteglow.com/files/display.mv

any questions email me or for price requests
[email protected]

HERE ARE SOME OF THE PRICES
EMAIL ME FOR ANY OTHER REQUESTS

H.I.D. headlight kits by HELLA
9004 , 9005 , 9006 , 9007 , H-1 , H-3 , H-7
ALL KITS $330

H-4 HI / LOW H.I.D KIT
$400

pro series neon under car kit $85
Purple , Teal ,Green ,Pink Red Blue White Yellow Orange Ruby Gold

ultra neon under car kit $65
Blue Green Purple Red White

led undercar kit $90
Blue GreenPurple Red Orange White Yellow

LED UNDER CAR KIT 7 COLOR
$125
remote controler for 7 color
$60

h.i.d strobe light kit 4 strobes or 6
4= $190
6= $235

race seats carbon look $300 a set with sliders
race seats colors $270 with sliders
and everything else lite glow has to offer at similar discounts

THIS IS A GROUP BUY AND IS GOOD FOR 1-2 MONTHS and should end mid may
SHIPPING WILL BE EXTRA FOR A SMALL SHIPPING PRICE

THESE ARE MY COST AND NOTHING MORE AND IS OPEN TO EVERYONE also i am paypal verified also this is on a few sites including www.gaownersclub.comwww.fullsizechevy.comwww.nhtoc.com soon www.grandamgt.com , www.svtperformance.comwww.f150online.com

THANK YOU please email me at [email protected] for all requests
DAN

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
I hope LiteGlow's HID kits are better than their cheap ass "Xenon" bulbs. I had some bad luck with those (nothing unusal, just what you'd expect from the cheap blue ricer bulbs).

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would say if it made by Hella it rocks ... Every Hella light I have ever used kicks azz......... I would say the only light that was better were my Warn Dual Beams for my scrambler I had ..... :anitoof:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so do u think that is a good price? :evil: I do lol

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HumanZoom said:
I hope LiteGlow's HID kits are better than their cheap ass "Xenon" bulbs. I had some bad luck with those (nothing unusal, just what you'd expect from the cheap blue ricer bulbs).

HuH? LiteGlow Or (NO GLOW) makes Neon and under car kits... a Cheaper Kit the Street Glow .... but No Glows are great for inside but I would not use then for an under car Kit ....
Hella Makes the HID Kit

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yoskater said:
I would look on www.ebay.com, and search for "HID Kit" before spending $550.00...

I love my xenarc's :worship:

yeah I would too ...... the 550.00 was the best I found ... but the guy's who post I post THE price from him is 330.00 that is Cost from Hella That is the good price ... or I thought

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
ntjeepster said:
HuH? LiteGlow Or (NO GLOW) makes Neon and under car kits... a Cheaper Kit the Street Glow .... but No Glows are great for inside but I would not use then for an under car Kit ....
Hella Makes the HID Kit
Oops...sorry...I mis-read :slap: :crazy:

·
Banned
164 Posts
yoskater said:
I would look on www.ebay.com, and search for "HID Kit" before spending $550.00...

I love my xenarc's :worship:
You gotta be careful if you want to buy an "HID kit" on ebay. You never know...
He has a GMC, not a Silvy. He can't use the Xenarcs unfortunately. Wish I could, they kick ass on my sister's Silvy :head:

·
Registered
450 Posts
i got my D2S HID kit on ebay for $300 brand new, the guy was selling the Hella Micro DE Xenon driving light kit which are HID dring lights, he sold the HID bulbs, ballast and wiring seperate from the light housing, so i good stuff for cheap. I retrofitted the hella 90mm projectors with the D2S bulbs, works great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts