GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i bought a set of mculloch hid's off ebay. i put them in yesterday and the passenger side just flashes. every once in a while it will light up but as soon as i turn them off of flash my hi/low's it does the same shit again. i think i read on here before about somebody having the same problem and how they fixed it but i cant find anything. help anybody?

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
check the ground on that side. might be a weak connection. i just sent my mcculloch bulbs back to the place i got them. my passenger side bulb wont work. when i start them up, it just flickers very rapidly, then doesn't come on at all. but if yours comes on i'd suspect possibly a bad ground or loose connection somewhere. switch stuff from side to side too, just to see if the problem follows.

·
Registered
42 Posts
My brother had the same problem with them McCullochs. It kept on flickering when he would turn it on. He messed around with the plugs and still did the same thing. After a day or two they stopped doing that. Maybe that could be your problem or check your connection.. might just be a little loose.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts