GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i called ddm tunning they said my ballast and everything worked good. When i talked to the guy at ddm before i sent them back he said they would pay for shipping both ways. so i said ok that fine. But now they just told me i have to pay for shipping AGAIN! long story short i told them to give me my money back and im gonna order them from HIDgate now since a lot of people say thats wherre you should get em from. but ddmtunning customer service SUCKS ASS!!

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Hmm, I have hidgate hid's and once the year warranty is up for me I was maybe going to get ddm's and have the lifetime warranty.

BTW hidgate does not pay shipping either...

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, I have hidgate hid's and once the year warranty is up for me I was maybe going to get ddm's and have the lifetime warranty.

BTW hidgate does not pay shipping either...
I know they dont pay for shippig but when i sent mine back because i though they were messed up they guy from ddm said "we will pay for shipping since you are having problems with the hid's"

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
I know they dont pay for shippig but when i sent mine back because i though they were messed up they guy from ddm said "we will pay for shipping since you are having problems with the hid's"
Why didn't they stick with their word?

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
They probably decided not to pay shipping because there was nothing wrong with them. Or there was something wrong with them and they were just trying to send you a better set and charge you shipping, claiming they were the set you sent back to them.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They probably decided not to pay shipping because there was nothing wrong with them. Or there was something wrong with them and they were just trying to send you a better set and charge you shipping, claiming they were the set you sent back to them.
yea i dont know im just done messin with it

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
Hidgate ftw!!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im bout to just go to auto zone and get the cheap replacement bulbs cause its right there and its not a pain in the ass!!

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
my friend had a ballast go out, another had 2 bulbs go out and I've had a bulb go out with HIDGate just fyi! Now my Xentec went out on my truck.....these cheap HID's are irritating LOL!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my friend had a ballast go out, another had 2 bulbs go out and I've had a bulb go out with HIDGate just fyi! Now my Xentec went out on my truck.....these cheap HID's are irritating LOL!
well atleast im not the only one. that makes me feel better. why do they make things so damn cheap now. it pisses me off

·
Registered
748 Posts
I have gone through two 880 HIGGATE fog bulbs and 1 h11 bulb from HID within 3 months. I have a replacement set coming so if it burns out again. im done with HIDS and going to get PIAAs

·
Registered
370 Posts
get them from HIDgate and put in the promotion code ptspecial-w and youll get them for $75 shipped.

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts