GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a set of HIDs for sale. They are made by Giant Light Corp. They are 9006 and are 4100k (pure white) and are very bright. They have less then 7 hours of use and work perfect. Come with everything; ballast, starter and bulbs. They are plug and play. Actual Photos below.

Asking $300 shipped O.B.O.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
01GMC said:
Thanks ... so what is/was the problem with these?

Do you have pic with them turned on?
Nothing is wrong with them. Like Justin said I got Xenarc's for a better beam pattern. i would have just bought the housing but couldnt. These would be awesome in Denali Projectors. I dont have any pictures of them turned on but if you really interested I can hook them up tonight and snap a picture.

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
02Silverado said:
Nothing is wrong with them. Like Justin said I got Xenarc's for a better beam pattern. i would have just bought the housing but couldnt. These would be awesome in Denali Projectors. I dont have any pictures of them turned on but if you really interested I can hook them up tonight and snap a picture.
Not sure ... kicking the idea in my head. Just thought I would ask what the problem was.

·
Registered
639 Posts
02Silverado said:
Dont Denali projectors use 9005 for both bulbs?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts