GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Realtor, not Real-iter
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals
Below is an e-mail I received about the cornay's.

The e-mail doesnt actually answer my question from waaaay back but I figure someone could use the info.

This place is a bit pricy in general but they do very good work in general as well.

Here is the e-mail
-----------------
Dan: Some time ago you had E-mailed to me an inquiry about the availability of the Bigelow CV drive shaft. I am writing today to inform you that I have just received a limited amount of the assemblies and that we could now ship a drive shaft in very short order. Unfortunately though, our earlier estimates as to cost were fairly low. Depending on what you may need in the drive shaft you should expect around $800.00 for a complete drive shaft that would have a Bigelow assembly at one end and a conventional, single universal joint with a slip yoke & spline stub at the other. You may also need to purchase a compatible flange for the out-put flange at the transfer case end. For this you should plan on spending between $85.00 and $120.00 if needed. If you have any other questions or would like to place an order, its best to call 1-877-497-4238 (1-877-4X-SHAFT) or fax 1-877-495-6468 (1-877-4X-JOINT) both #s are toll free. Thank You, Tom Wood Tom Wood's Custom Drive Shafts Inc. Toll Free US: 1-877-497-4238 World Wide: 1-801-737-0757

·
Realtor, not Real-iter
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea.... I actually asked them about those to replace my ifs cv's..... I e-mailed him in Sept and he said he would get back to me when he had more info.

So....4 months later he still remembered to do it.... thats impressive to me ......even though he is talking d-shafts instead of ifs half shafts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts