GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

What I need is a high mileage cluster (current one is around 165k so something near that) for a 99-02. Need it to be cheap as possible too.:tongue:

Let me know what you have.

Thanks

·
Registered
207 Posts
I've got a stock cluster with a little over a 100k on it if you are interested.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey Guys,

What I need is a high mileage cluster (current one is around 165k so something near that) for a 99-02. Need it to be cheap as possible too.👅

Let me know what you have.

Thanks
My mother in law has a 78 GMC and I put a new long block in it after 800000 miles she bought it new in 79 it's a 2500 with a 350 Rochester, granny gear. I put an Edlebrock carb on it 5 yrs ago and that odometer has turned over since. Hell of a truck

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Oh I got them
High miles. 300k and up.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
My mother in law has a 78 GMC and I put a new long block in it after 800000 miles she bought it new in 79 it's a 2500 with a 350 Rochester, granny gear. I put an Edlebrock carb on it 5 yrs ago and that odometer has turned over since. Hell of a truck
Did you just figure out the internet? I was pumped up to get rid of some paper weights.

·
Registered
393 Posts
What the fuck does that have to do with a nbs cluster? Plus it's been over a decade that the op was looking for one!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Man I hate to dig up something old already.

But that’s pitiful. You got 80k out a motor and brag about 100k on the new one?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts