GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't do much in the rocks department this time, but had a blast just puttering around and watching other people get stuck. There was a lifted chevy on some large tires with SFA and it was too tall to go into 4x4...it was funny watching him stuggle over a little hill....and then coming up behind him and going right over it :naughty: Once he gets that 4x4 fixed thoug....

PICS: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287831037

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Awsome, I need to go with you out there sometime. I like that kind of mud, the shit where you dont sink to eternity, just kinda slide around. UNLIKE the pipeline kind....

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IT was actually pretty dry, but there were a few nice holes. Did a bad ass fishtail when I left too, on the road when i still had mud in my tires, left tracks all over both lanes : )

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Eisenfaust said:
so you take 37 pics of the same thing over and over and none of the SAS'd TRUCK!!

:p
:word: I just realized that - what wrong with you!

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
dangit, we dont have mud like that in austin, thats my favorite kind. Good pics but nexttime bring a video camera and anything on 44's is worth a picture wiffleball

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
you didnt get pics of that dude? what color was the truck?

BTW that area looks familiar :anitoof:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was white, reg cab short bed. I didn't recognize the tread design on the tires.

The whole place looks the same :)

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
Whifflebat said:
It was white, reg cab short bed. I didn't recognize the tread design on the tires.

The whole place looks the same :)
hrmmm, did it have some gimpy flames on the side?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts