23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Had this in my 2014 silverado LTZ with Bose. Would need programming to your VIN.

$150 for all 3 parts. Please confirm it fits your year/model. There is a great service for programming and they have great guidelines for model year fitment:. 2014-2015.5 Android Auto / CarPlay Upgrade Programming - White Automotive & Media Services View attachment 873824
Stay clear of these guys, talk about sketchy. What a mess. Not only do these people not have a phone number, but they make this whole process a long, expensive mess.

I will keep looking for someone who can make these processes simple and easy.

·
Super Moderator
6,282 Posts
Stay clear of these guys, talk about sketchy. What a mess. Not only do these people not have a phone number, but they make this whole process a long, expensive mess.

I will keep looking for someone who can make these processes simple and easy.
Tell us your personal experience, because many members on here have been using them for YEARS with no issues, they are one of the best programmers out there.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I don’t work for them but they did do all my programming, all I can say is I’m very satisfied with the work they did for me, (2014 Silverado) Hmi2.5 with navi upgrade with AppleCar and AndroidAuto also unlocked my hmi so I gained “video in motion” “navi in motion” “camera in motion” best part is the Denali Cluster one of my favorite upgrades. I give them 5 stars, they also always email back might not be the friendliest but their work speaks for its self when it comes to the programming. Highly recommended WAMS for any programming.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts