GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally go it it all installed , All comments are welcome !

P4041506.gif

P4041505.gif

P4041502.gif

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks excellent!

Arn't you glad I showed you that link to the lift? :crazy:
Ya very very glad !!! I have given you credit for the heads up at another site !

Now I can say by by soccer mom truck , hello man truck !

·
Registered
907 Posts
that looks badass. :imo i think ure hoe would look so much cleaner without the bugshield, window visors, running boards, door guards, and badges. also, tint the front 2 windows. and maybe a dual exhaust. :head:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am in Rochester , Nice thing here is there is not a single lifted NBS style hoe around ..

The bug shield goes for sure , Cowl hood will be on in 2 weeks , but I need the running boards , My 6yr daughter loves climbing in and honestly I need them to LOL.

The exhaust will be a Magnaflow also in 2 weeks , But the bug guards and the black items like bumper and boards to me break it up some , I did pull the roof rack if any one noticed , now I can fit in garage !

·
Registered
907 Posts
awesome. maybe colormatch the runnings boards. cowl hood will look badass.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I dig it. Ive got a z71 same color, would love a lift like that. Hows it ride? Do you ever off road, let me know the details, I need to find a good all-round lift setup.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I dig it. Ive got a z71 same color, would love a lift like that. Hows it ride? Do you ever off road, let me know the details, I need to find a good all-round lift setup.
Specs are in sig ! My opinion from other lift pictures I have seen is the Full drop although more expensive and difficult to install is a better lift..I could add 1.75 rear spacers and crank the front 2 inches and most likely run 37" tires if I wanted to , Alignment was easy and dead on , and front tire width stays factory , I can even run the original rims in the winter. My axles are dead level , and i sit 44.5 lip to ground on all 4 corners..

The only quirk I think the lift has is that it did not come with a traditional bump stop which GM figures into the suspension as a dampener to make the ride cushy , the ride is still very good but I know that bump stop would add the caddy feel .

I am joining a local off road club , mainly logging trails , some minor mud and lots of bon fires LOL..

Denaliano What area of NY are you in ???

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
looks really good but i think a set of nfabs in place of the stock boards would look sweet.
Removing the roofracks helped out the look as well.
Sounds like you have everything else planned out. Keep us updated, there just arent many lifted nbs hoes on here

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
Looks excellent!

Arn't you glad I showed you that link to the lift? :crazy:
What link? I'm going another route with the hoe and selling the 22s and going in the air alittle

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What link? I'm going another route with the hoe and selling the 22s and going in the air alittle

This link ,, http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76618

It changed my life ! I can get chicks again , I see the sun rise in whole new way , and I am even anxious to pay child support again ! ( I pay that is just a retard comment from my tight helmet that by the way is over looked because the Hoe looks so damn good now)

He is my new God , Zen , Budda ,

Well that should sum it up,,The guy who sold it to me s just some dude compaired to the guy who linked me to the deal !

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
really good deal. Hoe looks awesome

·
I Bleed Silver & Blue
2,111 Posts
what lift is that anyways?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·