GMC Truck Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
GMFS founding member
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i'm a newbie but probably not for long, i've been accused of being a post whore... some estimate i've graced TS with over 8,000 posts since i made the mistake of buying a tundra in 2000. i just got rid of my 2000 tundra and was referred to your site by a member over at TS. i've been searching for an online resource to compliment my new sierra and i think i found a good one with GMFS. i'm really impressed with the site and appreciate all the advice i've received thus far. :gmfs:

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Welcome to the site amigo!! :head3:
Got any pics of your ride?
Where in PA did you learn to talk like "hola amigos" lol

·
GMFS founding member
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
1buda said:
Welcome to the site amigo!! :head3:
Got any pics of your ride?
Where in PA did you learn to talk like "hola amigos" lol
high school spanish ;)

i shot some pics in the blizzard we had today, i'll post em sometime.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Sevenfold said:
Yeah... I've heard pretty good things about Tundras other than your experiece. I would personally buy a Tundra before a Ford, but never before a GM. Welcome to the site!
I would buy a matchbox car before a ford... just me though. Powerwheels anyone?

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
welcome to GMFullsize! who referred you here? glad you made it, make yourself at home.:head:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Welcome to the site. I agree about buyin a toy before a ford...or even dodge.

·
GMFS founding member
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Sevenfold said:
Yeah... I've heard pretty good things about Tundras other than your experiece. I would personally buy a Tundra before a Ford, but never before a GM. Welcome to the site!
i don't know, i've slammed toyota in the past because of my experience with the tundra, but i've had my sierra a week and i'm not impressed at all. to be honest i'm quite disappointed with it. dashboard and doors rattle, heater motor is noisy, front axle is noisy, static comes from speakers when playing CDs and the seats hurt my lower back. i can't see keeping this thing for 6 years. i've put 500 miles on it in a week and i've concluded i don't like it. i'd like to give it back. the tundra had it's share of problems, but i don't recall being disappointed and angry with it the first week i owned it.

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,776 Posts
thanks for stopping by :read:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.