GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
NCOR
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping for a bigger turnout other than myself and a passenger or two, but everybody else who said they were going flaked. Oh well, we had a dumb fire for a few people the night we got there following running about every trail other than Blue Bunny and Tank.

Unfortunately my pictures lack as we were very much absorbed by what we were doing and the forward progress would not have allowed someone to run alongside. So all I've got is a picture of the fire and some boring shots I made Dan take in the quarry area.

CIMG7690.jpg

Moving on to boring and mundane

CIMG7695.jpg

CIMG7696.jpg

CIMG7697.jpg

CIMG7700.jpg

CIMG7706.jpg

CIMG7708.jpg

Proof she needs more weight in the bed and I need to adjust my rear shock setup. The driver rear tire is off the ground an inch and I'm not at full stuff driver front or full droop passenger front. Soon enough.

CIMG7710.jpg

Back on the trailer to go home.

Only carnage was from doing this:
CIMG7711.jpg

One of my rear O2 harnesses was hanging between the frame rail and the skid a touch and got chewed up so I need to find another connector to splice in to get me SES light to go out so I can smog her.
CIMG7712.jpg

Ran into Fred Williams checking the area out for TTC, Leah was with him and had to take photographic evidence to prove that some people do run PitBull tires in CA. After chatting more with him today about it I'm convinced that Toyota won't need to crush the FJ after he's done with it from TTC...at least anymore than he'll manage on his own.

·
NCOR
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Show Trucks R 4 Gays
478 Posts
Kyle lookin good. Whats the new plan for the new rear shock setup? I am inboarding my rears as soon as this dam club comes off my hand

1 - 6 of 6 Posts