GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us from Nor Cal Offroad will be at Hollister Hills this weekend. ANYONE WANNA GO!!! We'll be there on Friday and Saturday. We'll be running everything from the mini con to the tank trap and all the trails that are out there. :D

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Come on people!!! I know some of you would like to take your trucks out and use that 4x4 button!!! Theres stuff for stock soccer mom suv's to stuff that takes a full on buggy, you know you want to check it out!!!!! Besides, I need a camera man :D

·
rollin stock!
522 Posts
you know I was there about months ago and I broke trac bars (brackets)
and my freind (the real reason we were there) as trying out his newly built 4 link cracked his frame right next to the welds for the brackets on tank trap. Im gald im only 30 min away from there.
Have fun! :head:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Esteban86K5 said:
Why not come along? It's only 2 days. Maybe come up just one day? :head:
Hollister is what, 4 hours from Bakersfield? Too much driving in one day.... well its not that much, but I'd rather not do it....
willyswanter said:
Besides, I need a camera man :D
You called? :D If I was planning on going to Pismo the week after, I'd attempt to head to Hollister, though it is a bit far.... but gas would kill me 2 weekends in a row :bawl:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
00Silverado said:
Hollister is what, 4 hours from Bakersfield? Too much driving in one day.... well its not that much, but I'd rather not do it....

You called? :D If I was planning on going to Pismo the week after, I'd attempt to head to Hollister, though it is a bit far.... but gas would kill me 2 weekends in a row :bawl:
I've got 3 open seats, and Esteban has like 13 in the burb, you'd have to bring a tent or something to sleep in though :crazy:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Esteban86K5 said:
Hell if your nice to us you can sleep in between us!!!!! :naughty:
Although as tempting as that sounds, I'll have to pass. Jason, we need to meet up again sometime so I can check out your Dodge, and Esteban, gotta check out your ride too. Good luck this weekend :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
steveo1 said:
a bunch of my buddies will be there anyways..look for a lot of lifted k5's and some obs tahoes
What color are the K5's that will be there? Mine is dark grey with a red full cage and 39.5's.

I don't want to break my 10-bolt or i'd think about going
Why would you break it? I ran a 10 bolt front and rear for years without breaking them, and I was never "easy" on them either. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well looks like I'm out for this weekend. My wife got sick so can't leave her alone.

So don't look for us!!! :bawl:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Okie dokie, looks like Hollister is out. But as of right now, it looks like we are going to run Miller Jeep Trail in Gorman on Saturday for just a day run...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yea what Jason said, If Hollister doesn't happen(mostly likely it won't) then our backup for the weekend is Miller Jeep on Saturday. :head:

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Ok all you street queens, we are meeting at the Mcdonalds at the Gorman off-ramp at 7am tomorrow (Saturday) morning. Be there or be square! :crazy:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts