GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was headed down to McDonalds just now and I saw these headlights 10 feet in the air coming up behind me so I slow down a bit and up comes this 2004 chevy silverado crew cab short bed with who knows how much lift with the body sitting 8-10" above 49" IROK's :insane: . Yes it had a 10 bolt front axle on what looked like 36" leaf springs with no front driveshaft of course. Anyway, you could tell he still had like 3.73's or something because it took him a good 3 blocks to get up to 35mph... :LOL: Nothing like building a useless truck :crazy: Only thing I could compare it to height wise is Jims truck on 46's but this sat at least 5-10" taller.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
hahaha nice, one of those times you wish you had your camera. Its bad when the leafs have more arch than they do length :crazy: .

Alos he couldnt even try to go faster or he would blow everything up!

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol, watching him try and stop the thing at the red light was nuts... You could see when he hit the brakes cause the 2 feet of tire sidewall would collapse and the thing would swerve back and forth half in and out of the lanes next to him. It was one big moving violation with disaster written all over it.

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Only in Bakersfield :LOL: I wouldn't be surprised if it had a Krazy Kustomz sticker on the back window too huh? :insane: I'll keep a lookout for it, I want to steer clear of it :read:

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
lol i saw a red dodge worse than that at the movies. Prob around the same height but instead of an axle up front it was a straight tube. Ive never seen anyone with a straight tube for an axle before. The springs looked like big letter "U"'s and his frame looked like it had a 5" body lift.

·
Registered
187 Posts
5 inch body lift....yeah!! Anybody know where to get one? I wanna see more of my frame than i already do.....why are people stupid? :pissed: :pissed:

·
RIP Jason
4,089 Posts
sweeeeett :nono: well actually its cool if its a show truck but on street...hell no. Imagine that big bitch trying to stop quickly behind you on wet road :pow:

·
2,451 Posts
i talk to that guy with the dodge before, he told me where to go look at his truck. would have, but i cant drive yet.
Mycousins friend has 27" of lift on his sd and he sits above his 49's. the dodge owner and my cousins friend are good friends... heres the superduty

DSC02533.jpg

DSC02534.jpg

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Chevy sat higher above the tires than that :insane: . I wish I had been driving my truck, would have thrown it in 4 low and crawled up on one of his tires at the red light :LOL:

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
willyswanter said:
The Chevy sat higher above the tires than that :insane: . I wish I had been driving my truck, would have thrown it in 4 low and crawled up on one of his tires at the red light :LOL:
that woula been funny as hell. I can imagine the look of the ppl waiting across the intersection like wtf !!!? :jester:

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Trucks like that are Pointless & Useless IMO.

willyswanter said:

:LOL: :worship:

I would love to see that lol..

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
not to change the topic but i was driving down the 35 freeway to new braunfels yesterday and saw what I thought was a EC sportside with these tires that had to be a foot wide. then i sped up a little and noticed the front end didnt look right......i look in my rear view mirror and see its a dodge. I almost shit my pants. that truck had to be the ugliest piece of crap i had ever seen. what some people will do to a truck just amazes me.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts