GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling some parts I've got laying around

SOLD!
Offroad Design shackle flip. For 88-98 fullsize trucks and SUVs. Nets you 4 inches of lift. Includes all hardware and instructions. THESE ARE BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED. more info @ http://offroaddesign.com/catalog/shacklekit.htm

SOLD!
Offroad Design zero rates. For 2.5" width springs. Relocate your axle forward or back 1" or 1.5". Includes all hardware and instructions. THESE ARE BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED. More info @ http://www.offroaddesign.com/catalog/Zero Rates.htm

SOLD!
Round style u-bolts. Not sure on brand, they might be Pro Comp. I ordered them off of Summit Racing. 3" width, just over 9" tall, 5/8s thread diameter. Includes all hardware. THESE ARE BRAND NEW NEVER INSTALLED.

SOLD!
Spring plates off of a 85 Chevy half ton pickup. Originally bought them to do a u-bolt flip (using the u-bolts listed above). I sandblaster them and spray painted them black. Bought them off of member Derek. I just want what I paid for them

*DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT SURE OF WHAT THESE ARE**
I am going to ASSUME that these are the rear bumper mounting brackets for the 88-98 pickups. They came with the bumper thats on my truck that I bought off of CKresto a year ago. I have a Tahoe so the bumper brackets are welded to the frame. They are brand new. If I'm wrong about what these are, please correct me. Also, don't hold it against me if you buy them and they don't work.
Price: $20 shipped if I am correct about what they are

**NOTE**
I have a broken wrist and I've never shipped anything before, so if you want something please bare with me and I apologize for any turbulence during any and all transactions. Plus I'm pretty sure this website has my full name, address, pictures for identification, school schedule, list of fears, etc so I'm not deliberately trying to fuck anybody over :crazy:

I accept Paypal or money order. Paypal address is [email protected], PM me for my address if you want to pay by money order.

Thanks for looking.

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,898 Posts
PM sent!

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so your not going to put the Zero rates on? Im interested
Sorry Mitch, the shackle flip, zero rates, u bolts and spring plate are all sale pending to BigBlue02HD

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn, oh well. I wonder what his plans are for the blazer? Why did you decide to sell everything? Selling the tahoe soon?
with my broken wrist I cant work, cant put the parts on, need money, and I'm tired of looking at the parts piled up in my room.

I don't know if I'm selling it or not.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
list update

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,898 Posts
Thanks Phil.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.