GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had a post similar to this recently but have narrowed down a little more what I’m wanting in rims and was wanting y’all a input! Rims will be going on a 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 frost tricolor truck

So I will I’ll be running a 4 inch Cognito suspension lift with with 0.75 inch spacers in the rear to line tires up with the front.. tires will be Nitto ridgegrappler 33x12.5 not looking for really wide rims just something with a little more aggressive stance like 20x10

Here are the 4 I’ve narrowed it down to

1st are the hostile H120 Vulcan.. these are brand new and haven’t been released yet.. dealer says they should be arriving around February for my truck.. these are ok but the more I look at them I’m not so sure

2nd are hostile Rage Blade cut 20x10

3rd are Arkon cleopatra 20x10 I was really surprised at how much I liked the looks of these on a gmc in just not 100% sure

4th Motiv Offroad Magnus 423B 20x10 -25 offset
Honestly I ran across these like 2 days ago and I was shocked at how much I like the looks of these for the price..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who cares what we like. Buy what you like.
Haha that’s true.. that’s really what matters in the end.. I really am honestly leaning towards the Arkon.. and motiv.. but that may be because their like 500$ cheaper but have never seen finish quality of either In person

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Hostile Rage's in chrome, but I'm biased cause I have them. I just don't think black wheels look right with all the chrome on your truck. If it was an AllTerrain with color matched bumpers they would work.

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Hostile rage is my vote

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hostile rage is my vote
Yeah the more I look at them the more I’m leaning towards the rage blade cut also.. I believe that’s what I’m going g to go with.. unless something else catches my eye before I order

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Hostile Rage's in chrome, but I'm biased cause I have them. I just don't think black wheels look right with all the chrome on your truck. If it was an AllTerrain with color matched bumpers they would work.
Definitely get chrome. Black wheels would look out of place on your truck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts