GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
what about NS???? friday VC meets up at taco c on westheimer and hwy 8, along with sams club,best buy, n some other places on 1960 both friday and saturday, and of course 4 wheel parts on saturday on 1960....plenty of places just choose a spot. o yea and ST meets up at chilis in tomball along with the bowling place in tomball on friday and saturday
 

·
I am the Moderatonator!
Joined
·
1,128 Posts
There has been talk about meeting up at Hooters on 1960. Not really a big meet, just some BS'n in the parking lot, then inside for the uh....wings.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
VicRed said:
There has been talk about meeting up at Hooters on 1960. Not really a big meet, just some BS'n in the parking lot, then inside for the uh....wings.
that'd be cool
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
the sonic on 1960 and Aldinewestfield is where the guys that used to hang out at JCI in Humble are now.
 

·
Orale Homes....
Joined
·
1,796 Posts
Wasn't there a hangout at Lowe's on Bay Area or something? I never went. :shrug:

This saturday is going to have good weather. :read:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
Yea we need a spot for the south side. An if one can get started then I know a few guys that will come out. An I heard that there is still people out at lowes an I have heard there is not? So I dont know about that spot still?
 

·
Line-X of San Antonio
Joined
·
5,237 Posts
damn, you guys move around alot. san antonio had a good cruise till the shithead ricers came out.... why do yall move so damn much??? and what happened to 4WP???
 

·
OG
Joined
·
6,939 Posts
There is a car show in Tomball on sunday it is at Tomball College. There is normally a good turn out. Just Thought i would let yall know
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
lowred said:
damn, you guys move around alot. san antonio had a good cruise till the shithead ricers came out.... why do yall move so damn much??? and what happened to 4WP???
Noone would show up. It was pretty much Austin, Hulk and my heep. There was a S-10 and Mazda that came out too.



Rob I'll be at Sonic tonight too.
 

·
MIA
Joined
·
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
grounded said:
Noone would show up. It was pretty much Austin, Hulk and my heep. There was a S-10 and Mazda that came out too.



Rob I'll be at Sonic tonight too.

Sorry Mike I backed out .... I couldn't get myself to go, I kept wondering if there were people there ...?

How was it if you went .. if it's pretty good .. I'll make my way out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
01GMC said:
Sorry Mike I backed out .... I couldn't get myself to go, I kept wondering if there were people there ...?

How was it if you went .. if it's pretty good .. I'll make my way out there.
It's pretty good sized. It's still more hotrod/muscle cars that trucks, but there were more trucks last night than two weeks ago.
 

·
MIA
Joined
·
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
grounded said:
It's pretty good sized. It's still more hotrod/muscle cars that trucks, but there were more trucks last night than two weeks ago.
Sweet ...

Let me know next time everyone thinks they will go out there ... I'll make my way out. I think I can get a few guys to come out too. Hopefuly no one will act a fool and screw it up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
01GMC said:
Sweet ...

Let me know next time everyone thinks they will go out there ... I'll make my way out. I think I can get a few guys to come out too. Hopefuly no one will act a fool and screw it up.
Pretty much any Sat. that's nice I should be out there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
Hey 01GMC an Grounded, I live in the Houston area an I know a few guys with nice rideds(trucks) an we have been looking for a new spot to hangout at. I was just wondering if you guys could tell me the exact area of the Sonic that yall hang out is?
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top