GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL sorry guys just making sure I get all this shit right.

A 8" rim with 3 5/8 BS and a 10" rim with 4 1/2" BS

Im not sure if that 8" rim with that little backspacing would help much with rubbing issues, the way I see it, the rim would stick out an inch less then the 10" with 4 1/2 but around an inch more then an 8" with 4 1/2. Im thinking about going with this 8" and think since the BS will put it in the middle that it maybe the best of both worlds for me. Since i want the tires out of the fenders alittle but know im going to rub with the 10's mabye this is the way to go. Just making sure my way of thinking is how it really is. Hopefully the rims will be ordered tomorrow :head:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Yeah, that sounds about right. Give it a try and see. I would try to think about it more but my brains are fried from finals :bawl:

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Just like you said, the overall width will be 1" more with the 10" with 4.5" backspacing.

Personally, I'd give the 16x10's a try. :head:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
hrmmm i would try the 10's as well, its not going to rub majorly (you will trim anyway) and you wont be taking it offroad so do your best!

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
stfu about rims! im sick of you asking all of these questions!!! jk... i think ive asked like 20 questions about my lift, on one thread...

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol...But only difference is when I find out what I need to know I buy it. So when the rims arrive ill have pics and show that im getting it done and not just talking about it...

Good luck with your lift and everything...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts