GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some euros that I have had for a while, with the intent of taking them apart and smoking them. Well, I haven't figured it out.

Can they be taken apart? If not, can you smoke them from the outside?

How do you do it? What paint? Is it legal in Oklahoma?

Thanks fellas in advance!

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Hornsby said:
I have some euros that I have had for a while, with the intent of taking them apart and smoking them. Well, I haven't figured it out.

Can they be taken apart? If not, can you smoke them from the outside?

How do you do it? What paint? Is it legal in Oklahoma?

Thanks fellas in advance!
You smoke them from the outside, I guess you could do it from the inside, but they would probably end up leaking if you took them apart.

As far as doing it, sand them with like some 320, 400, 600 wet sandpaper till smooth .. paint I would suggest VHT Nite Shade, Jegs or Summit racing has it.

Legaity, I don't know .. as long as you don't make them dark dark, you probably wouldnt have any troubles.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I also read a new way of smoking in a "Street Trucks" the other day. THey had a tech art. about it. Don't know the full details but they just mixed some clear coat with some black paint and sprayed away! Looked very good. :imo

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
03Carbondogg said:
I also read a new way of smoking in a "Street Trucks" the other day. THey had a tech art. about it. Don't know the full details but they just mixed some clear coat with some black paint and sprayed away! Looked very good. :imo
I think that's what Sierraon22s had done to his, looked very good.

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
Nah, they sprayed the black, let it dry a bit, and then the clear coat on his 03's but I have heard of someone else on this board doing it that but I can't remember who.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts