GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6-8 CST and 4inch spindle...10" springs in tha back...what do u think is tha right size shocks for tha rear? lookin for fox's

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
If its kawasaki green I'm sure any kragen 10 buck shock will do the job for you.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If its kawasaki green I'm sure any kragen 10 buck shock will do the job for you.
i wonder if they have a nice tall frosty glass of shut tha hell up there 2...matter fact u need a god damn keg of it douche bag...do u even know anything about trucks to even give a stupid comment like that?

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
Your right. I dont know anything about trucks. Im sorry I'll leave this one to the experts I'm sure they are standing in line to help you. Do you think some air shocks would help keep your frame straight when your hiting some cool jumps? :LOL:

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Your right. I dont know anything about trucks. Im sorry I'll leave this one to the experts I'm sure they are standing in line to help you. Do you think some air shocks would help keep your frame straight when your hiting some cool jumps? :LOL:
You come across like such an asshole on this site..every post you make is either insulting/belittling someone or arguing about how you're always right on whatever subject it may be. I wonder if you actually act like this when you're not on the computer, in real life....and if you do, how many times you've had the crap beat out of you.

Now you can respond with some more of your e-thuggin' and try to make yourself feel better about your shitty personality.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
14" travel shocks...... minimum

·
Left Jizz
1,225 Posts
With 6" springs they're not too big. And I agree with maxxis, 14" or larger, just make sure they're long enough for what you need, and that they won't bottom under compression (although I doubt you'll be jumping your truck again).

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
there on 10" springs now and im gonna add a 1 inch block so if 14" is minuim then im gonna start looking

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
The extended length and collapsed length are the most important measurements. Figure out how much distance is between the two shock mounting points at full droop and full compression. This will tell you how much travel you need, but more importantly the correct lengths to get.

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
You come across like such an asshole on this site..every post you make is either insulting/belittling someone or arguing about how you're always right on whatever subject it may be. I wonder if you actually act like this when you're not on the computer, in real life....and if you do, how many times you've had the crap beat out of you.

Now you can respond with some more of your e-thuggin' and try to make yourself feel better about your shitty personality.

What you see is what you get with me. Im the same in person as I am on the computer. No I dont go out getting beat up often lol. On the other side though. You bitch at me about what I do. Then you do the same thing you "e-thug" me lol. Your right though I'm just not complete without being able to go on the internet and bash someone lol............ what would I do without gmfullsize.............. nothing better than an uneducated person trying to analyze somebody.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
What you see is what you get with me. Im the same in person as I am on the computer. No I dont go out getting beat up often lol. On the other side though. You bitch at me about what I do. Then you do the same thing you "e-thug" me lol. Your right though I'm just not complete without being able to go on the internet and bash someone lol............ what would I do without gmfullsize.............. nothing better than an uneducated person trying to analyze somebody.
I'm not "bitching" at you, just pointing out the fact that most of your posts are deragatory and provide no meaningful or useful information. Instead of helping a member out, you have to bust his balls on the color of his lift (and it's not the first time, either)...how about just STFU if you can't help someone out. It's one thing to mess around w/ people once in a while, but you do it constantly and w/ no smilies or other notations (J/K, J/P) you come off like a ****. I've seen you acting this way time and time again and decided to call you out on it.

BTW, why didn't you have the same things to say in his same thread on FSC? You acted totally different in that thread, almost helpful...so are you REALLY like this or are you trying to be a "cool" guy on this site?

Lastly, what's with all this "uneducated" talk? This is the type of ASSuming deragatory statements that I'm talking about. 4 years of college here bud, and guess what? My minor was Psychology. Analyze what? Hell, I was in college before you had pubes. You get backed into a corner and have to resort to BS statements like that to make yourself feel better, when I'm stating facts based your actions on this site. I'm done w/ this...like you said, you are who you are :imo

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
I replied helpful because I was helping another member. Sorry I choose to help who I want and not others. By the way big deal on the psychology degree I took those same classes when I earned my BS at UOP. Except I have 3 college degrees..........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts