GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How low is it possible to go with a 245/35/20 tire and with out cutting out the inner fender? Any pics?

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
In the front you will lay on the tranny crossmember. Out back it really depends on what notch you go with. 245/35 is a pretty small tire, under 27" so you should have no problems with laying on that transmission crossmember :)

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
with my 295/40/20s out back, i can ride with the back all the way down with out rubbing. If you cut ur bed up, u can drag the back and not rub:read:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
04FULLSIZE said:
How low is it possible to go with a 245/35/20 tire and with out cutting out the inner fender? Any pics?
If you want to go as low as possible, sometime down the road you are going to have to cut fenderwells.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
With my 245/40's I laid out ok and all they did was touch the factory inner fenders. I cut my inner fenders out so I could drag.

·
Registered
559 Posts
if u just dont wanna give up the fact of having fenders you can take out the plastic ones just the metal, and then modify and reinstall the plastic ones a little higher up,a guy i know did this,it looked stick and had all the travel of having no fenders

1 - 7 of 7 Posts