GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
noktrnal member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just gotta question... i have 24's with 295/35R24 tires and i wanna drop my truck but i dont kno how low to go... like whats the lowest i could go with out that many problems with having that big of a rim?? thanks guys!

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
what kindof truck first of all?.....if it is a NBS chevy you are only gonna be able to runa 2" drop in the rear to level it out and thats about it

that is a pretty tall rim/tire combo you are runnin, equals out to over 32" so.....

·
Registered
502 Posts
i had a buddy who ran a 2/4 with that combo. he had some trimming done. depends on the offset of those wheels.

·
layin big rubber
1,456 Posts
whats the offset of the rims?
or the brand of the rims?

and what year truck?

u can lay out all the way with that size tire, and its 31 inches tall

·
noktrnal member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh my bad.. its an 05 gmc sierra.. 2 door 1500.. shortbed.. and the rims are foose speedsters... oh and i already have 2 inch drop shackles in the back but i want it to be lower.. just sits to high... thanks

·
noktrnal member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
someone told me 1/4 to level it out all the way... he said thats the lowest i could do with 24's just askin if thats true.. and i think that the back has to be dropped about 3 inches lower then the front drop cuz i have 2 inch drop shackles now and it still isnt level..

·
it's not fast enough
1,677 Posts
i've seen a guy on a 2/4 drop...and a all he did was roll the back flips...simply because he wanted to.

i say do a 2/4 and call it a day.

i can fit a 32.75" tire on mine and all it has is a 0/2 drop right now...and i just put 29" tall tires..and im going 3/6...so good luck.

i say 2/4:head:

·
noktrnal member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i've seen a guy on a 2/4 drop...and a all he did was roll the back flips...simply because he wanted to.

i say do a 2/4 and call it a day.

i can fit a 32.75" tire on mine and all it has is a 0/2 drop right now...and i just put 29" tall tires..and im going 3/6...so good luck.

i say 2/4:head:
will 2/4 be level?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts