GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got approved for the 0% deal going on currently, Looking at a CCSB LT with 5.3L/6sp/20's/3.42's/locker and little other things here and there for $31,900, before I go flip the bill I want to know if it reasonable to work them down a little more or if I have them down enough?

The bit of research that I've done so far seems to show a lot of people paying that same amount for a 4.8/4sp/stockwheels/no real options truck?

Any info is much apreciated!

-Mark

·
1,847 Posts
I have LT2 Tx. edition ecsb and got it for around 26k with tt&l at this time last year. There are a lot more threads like this one btw

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks and yeah I've been searching those threads for about 30-40 min. Can't find much info on CCSB's though, everyone posts their prices for ECSB's but the CCSB owners just beat around the bush! LOL

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Goin to get the truck tonight! I'll post pics up asap.

Anyone know if flickr hosting works on this site for photos?

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,286 Posts
Man I hate seeing these threads....wish I would of known I could of saved over 10k on a new truck... :eek:(

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
Man I hate seeing these threads....wish I would of known I could of saved over 10k on a new truck... :eek:(
us 07 owners..... i feel your pain:biggun:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
same here :flame:

·
Where's the van?!?!?!
636 Posts
You should've seen the look on this dudes face at work when he asked how much I got my Sierra Denali for.... $32k :rofljest:

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
:word: Sticker was $35K on my truck when I bought it in Sep 07. I paid 32K and they paid my wife's car off which I was upside down on. I dont feel AS robbed but last summer when I was in Iraq I was kicking myself. My buddy bought a Sierra Denali AWD at 0% interest for $36K. Pissed me off. I wish I would have waited till the 09's came out though :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts