GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get an estimate on how much i can get for my truck, it will be for sale in a couple of months. I am currently having all of the body work redone by a professional, and a new roll pan put on. After this the entire truck will be sprayed stock charcoal gray.
It is a 1999 Chevrolet Silverado SCSB 4.3L Auto 78K miles
It has the current modifications done:

Engine:
-Dynomax Exhuast
-Cold Air Intake

Exterior
-Shaved door handles
-Shaved tailgate
-Shaved stake pockets
-Steel Roll pan
-Carbon Fiber Taillights
-Clear corners
-Billet Grille
-Colormatched bowtie
-Colormatched bumper cover and valance
-Colormatched grille shell
-20" Boyd Coddington Timeless 6's
-245/40/20 Falkens tires. less than 1k miles.
-3/6 drop
-OEM fog light kit
-Hyperwhite bulbs

Interior:
-1% Tint
-Panasonic DF800U Head Unit
-White Gauges
-White A/C gauges
-Smoothed and painted dash bezel
-OEM overhead console

there may be a few things here and there that im missing but thats mostly it. How much you guys think i can get for it???????

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
i'd ask for 14,500.... It's more on the Fair side and you'll get more calls.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Ross-you would prolly be better off selling the rims separate. No one would give you an extra $1500 or whatever for them on the truck. Off the truck, you could easily get that.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
ross cant make his mind up. One week hes gettin a riced out civic, and the next a bodydropped s10, then hes baggin his truck. He goes through a cycle. He is prolly at the bodydropped s10 stage right now :shocked:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beyond Static said:
ross cant make his mind up. One week hes gettin a riced out civic, and the next a bodydropped s10, then hes baggin his truck. He goes through a cycle. He is prolly at the bodydropped s10 stage right now :shocked:
i can never make my mind up, you know me. and that civic wasnt riced out, it was on 18s and turbocharged :read: but anyways i already have stuff to bag my truck, just waiting on some more parts.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
i wish the group purchase on the kp was right now. I got the money, and I'm ready. Im buyin the 2x3 tubing monday to build the notch. I'm gonna be able to lay on a 22, but I'm not. 20's for now

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just bought front bags cups, i have my tanks, my lines are at dads shop, still waiting on pops to get the hookup on my bags and valves and compresor, then im pretty much set.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts