GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lookin to get a roll pan...what brand should i get...i was thinkin CC or FBI but im open to what everyone thinks...what kinda bodywork would i need to get it to fit properly? how much should i look at for it to cost to be painted?

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
mine was made by FBI and had the hidden hitch cut out. made from steel. cost $86 shipped i believe. cost me $200 for paint and clear. all ull need is about 6 bolts and some pieces of scrap aluminum. with the scrap aluminum i made small brackets for underneath to keep it tucked up in, and flow with the body. if u want, pay the $200 or so for the sirmichaels that have the tabs ready to go

·
Registered
253 Posts
CC roll pans have a good inch, maybe more on the edge's to allow you to screw the roll pan edges to the inner rear fender area to keep the lines flowing good.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any one else?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
i would go ahead and spend the money get sir micheals ive have one from can do and one from sir micheals and sir micheals is the best one goes with the lines and evey thing simple install go to stylin concepts they got free shipping going on right now on everything

1 - 6 of 6 Posts