GMC Truck Forum banner

how much junk do you have?

1992 Views 19 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  srb88042
just wondering what yall have for spare parts or mods laying around in/near your shop?

i'v got a TH350 tranny, NP203 transfer-case, couple 4-core radiators, a door of a chevy pickup, a 400 small block, some bed rails, misc. pullys, carberators, differential covers, gun racks, CB's, U-bolts, spare u-joints, then up in the pasture i have a 350sb, TH400, ff14b, dana44 (6lug), and a 12 bolt rearend. anyone wanna buy anything? :LOL:
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· I don't own a lowrider
13,630 Posts
I have a paintable GMC grill shell i never painted from a 99, a front bumper from an 04 sierra, bumper valance from a 99-02 sierra, stock shocks, control arms, rear suspension parts (about to have leaf springs, axle pads, a flip kit, and more :haha: ) hmm...i have four wheels/tires from a 95 firebird since i put newer ones on the car...I have stock firebird taillights, stock sierra taillights, a bent 20" centerline wheel, stock CD players, a stock tape deck from the firebird, and probably way too much more not even worth talking about...

· Registered
3,083 Posts
Layne said:
how hard would it be to bolt that dana 44 to a 92 yukon or a 96 sierra? Or to an 86 chevy pickup.
Check out Dark Eternals sfa swap material, that would apply to the 92, but I really have no idea on the 86.

I don't nearly have enough junk, I'd like to have a whole bunch of junked ifs parts laying around, but I just don't see that happening.

What I do have:

junked air dam
roof rack parts
frankenstein manual tranny
tons of austin healey parts

· Registered
4,641 Posts
-Complete Vortec 454 with computer
-4l80e
-BW4401 Tcase
-NVG263XHD Tcase
-Complete 327 with Demon carb
-TH400
-Allison 1000 Tranny
-Unimog 416 Front Axle
-Unimog 416 Rear Axle
-Course Spline 205
-SM465
-4 Michelin XML 46" Tires
-3 42" TSL's
-4 Hummer rims
-GM Dana 60 Front
-GM 14 Bolt Rear
-2 14 bolt carriers
-2 Dana 60 carriers

Probably some others I'm forgetting...

· [>
4,576 Posts
Sevenfold said:
Z71 shocks, skidplates, swaybar, stock wheels/tires, draglink, tierods, leaf spring hangers, leaf spring shackle hangers, tail lights, turning signal lenses... I'm sure there is other junk.

:word: to almost all that plus alot more.
Alot of scrap metal for little projects. Relays, switches, springs, audio junk, CB radio stuff, Antennas and lots more :bowtie:

· RIP Jason Payne
3,849 Posts
Whifflebat said:
Check out Dark Eternals sfa swap material, that would apply to the 92, but I really have no idea on the 86.

I don't nearly have enough junk, I'd like to have a whole bunch of junked ifs parts laying around, but I just don't see that happening.

What I do have:

junked air dam
roof rack parts
frankenstein manual tranny
tons of austin healey parts
Do you have the factory roof rack bolts intact? I need some.

· Banned
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
willyswanter said:
-Complete Vortec 454 with computer
-4l80e
-BW4401 Tcase
-NVG263XHD Tcase
-Complete 327 with Demon carb
-TH400
-Allison 1000 Tranny
-Unimog 416 Front Axle
-Unimog 416 Rear Axle
-Course Spline 205
-SM465
-4 Michelin XML 46" Tires
-3 42" TSL's
-4 Hummer rims
-GM Dana 60 Front
-GM 14 Bolt Rear
-2 14 bolt carriers
-2 Dana 60 carriers

Probably some others I'm forgetting...
you should sell me that SM465 :drool:

· Rollin with Saget
4,591 Posts
hmm.... in my garage i have about 8 bikes, 6 of which i will be selling soon, a stack of rims and tires that hopefully will soon be gone, all my old suspension, stereos, a cb i think, some old furniture, lots of paint and cleaners and wood stuff, um.... the list goes on and on and on and on......

· Drive It Like Ya Stole It
7,517 Posts
o god.....

well all my SFA swap crap, all kinds of leftover stock shit, tons of old u bolts and blocks, tons of old IFS parts, I dont even want to try and list it all.

· OG
15,266 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
o god.....

well all my SFA swap crap, all kinds of leftover stock shit, tons of old u bolts and blocks, tons of old IFS parts, I dont even want to try and list it all.
you have all my stock crap too except control arms. i kinda left it there

· It's Jerry's World
15,459 Posts
93 lebaron, 36 packard, 48 ford truck, fiberglass fenders and running boards for the ford, 350/350 on a dolly, like 3 rear ends, 4 sets of wheels/tires, stock suspension off my truck, pair of shackles and soo much other stuff :suicide:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.