GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering what yall have for spare parts or mods laying around in/near your shop?

i'v got a TH350 tranny, NP203 transfer-case, couple 4-core radiators, a door of a chevy pickup, a 400 small block, some bed rails, misc. pullys, carberators, differential covers, gun racks, CB's, U-bolts, spare u-joints, then up in the pasture i have a 350sb, TH400, ff14b, dana44 (6lug), and a 12 bolt rearend. anyone wanna buy anything? :LOL:
 

·
I don't own a lowrider
Joined
·
4,694 Posts
I have a paintable GMC grill shell i never painted from a 99, a front bumper from an 04 sierra, bumper valance from a 99-02 sierra, stock shocks, control arms, rear suspension parts (about to have leaf springs, axle pads, a flip kit, and more :haha: ) hmm...i have four wheels/tires from a 95 firebird since i put newer ones on the car...I have stock firebird taillights, stock sierra taillights, a bent 20" centerline wheel, stock CD players, a stock tape deck from the firebird, and probably way too much more not even worth talking about...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,816 Posts
Layne said:
how hard would it be to bolt that dana 44 to a 92 yukon or a 96 sierra? Or to an 86 chevy pickup.
Check out Dark Eternals sfa swap material, that would apply to the 92, but I really have no idea on the 86.


I don't nearly have enough junk, I'd like to have a whole bunch of junked ifs parts laying around, but I just don't see that happening.

What I do have:

junked air dam
roof rack parts
frankenstein manual tranny
tons of austin healey parts
 

·
Drag Racer!
Joined
·
1,158 Posts
my garage is purly junk except for a small area where i can fit my truck....thats primarily how its gotten its dents/scratches is by stuff falling on it
 

·
internet bigot®
Joined
·
4,016 Posts
gots me a radix, miscellaneous tranny parts i.e. torque converter, servos, transgo kit, tranny cooler, rims and tires... a bunch of old impala ss parts... i think thats it...
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Layne said:
how hard would it be to bolt that dana 44 to a 92 yukon or a 96 sierra? Or to an 86 chevy pickup.
ummmm the dana44 would be a direct swap into the 1986, 4x4 that is. 1986 1/2 tons had a 10 bolt but a dana44 is pretty much the same thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,518 Posts
-Complete Vortec 454 with computer
-4l80e
-BW4401 Tcase
-NVG263XHD Tcase
-Complete 327 with Demon carb
-TH400
-Allison 1000 Tranny
-Unimog 416 Front Axle
-Unimog 416 Rear Axle
-Course Spline 205
-SM465
-4 Michelin XML 46" Tires
-3 42" TSL's
-4 Hummer rims
-GM Dana 60 Front
-GM 14 Bolt Rear
-2 14 bolt carriers
-2 Dana 60 carriers

Probably some others I'm forgetting...
 

·
[>
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
Sevenfold said:
Z71 shocks, skidplates, swaybar, stock wheels/tires, draglink, tierods, leaf spring hangers, leaf spring shackle hangers, tail lights, turning signal lenses... I'm sure there is other junk.

:word: to almost all that plus alot more.
Alot of scrap metal for little projects. Relays, switches, springs, audio junk, CB radio stuff, Antennas and lots more :bowtie:
 

·
RIP Jason Payne
Joined
·
1,824 Posts
Whifflebat said:
Check out Dark Eternals sfa swap material, that would apply to the 92, but I really have no idea on the 86.


I don't nearly have enough junk, I'd like to have a whole bunch of junked ifs parts laying around, but I just don't see that happening.

What I do have:

junked air dam
roof rack parts
frankenstein manual tranny
tons of austin healey parts
Do you have the factory roof rack bolts intact? I need some.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
willyswanter said:
-Complete Vortec 454 with computer
-4l80e
-BW4401 Tcase
-NVG263XHD Tcase
-Complete 327 with Demon carb
-TH400
-Allison 1000 Tranny
-Unimog 416 Front Axle
-Unimog 416 Rear Axle
-Course Spline 205
-SM465
-4 Michelin XML 46" Tires
-3 42" TSL's
-4 Hummer rims
-GM Dana 60 Front
-GM 14 Bolt Rear
-2 14 bolt carriers
-2 Dana 60 carriers

Probably some others I'm forgetting...
you should sell me that SM465 :drool:
 

·
Rollin with Saget
Joined
·
1,594 Posts
hmm.... in my garage i have about 8 bikes, 6 of which i will be selling soon, a stack of rims and tires that hopefully will soon be gone, all my old suspension, stereos, a cb i think, some old furniture, lots of paint and cleaners and wood stuff, um.... the list goes on and on and on and on......
 

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
Joined
·
6,656 Posts
o god.....

well all my SFA swap crap, all kinds of leftover stock shit, tons of old u bolts and blocks, tons of old IFS parts, I dont even want to try and list it all.
 

·
OG
Joined
·
6,939 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
o god.....

well all my SFA swap crap, all kinds of leftover stock shit, tons of old u bolts and blocks, tons of old IFS parts, I dont even want to try and list it all.
you have all my stock crap too except control arms. i kinda left it there
 

·
It's Jerry's World
Joined
·
3,573 Posts
93 lebaron, 36 packard, 48 ford truck, fiberglass fenders and running boards for the ford, 350/350 on a dolly, like 3 rear ends, 4 sets of wheels/tires, stock suspension off my truck, pair of shackles and soo much other stuff :suicide:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top