GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I would post on the what hits and fits thread but I never get an answer, any help would be appreciated. I have a 99 2wd sierra, I purchased a 7" TCS lift I was planning on 20x12s with 33x12.50, but if I got a zone 1.5" body could I do 20x14s with a stretched 33x12.50? I mean I recently saw a 2wd with a 7" with 22x14s and 33s and the bumper is even trimmed.
Please just let me know guys, I'd appreciate it a lot.

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
stretched 12.50's on x14's look like pewp

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts
How much rubbing? :hmm: Prolly rub until it becomes possessive and follows you around everywhere. That's how you know you did a good job rubbing.

·
cunts
2,743 Posts
Where are you getting hubs?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I've asked this guy if this rubs he said it's minimal, also it's clear his bumper is still in tact. These are 22x14s with 33s on a 7" on a 2wd..

·
cunts
2,743 Posts
Your hubs are going to hate life.

·
GO NOLES
633 Posts
You hubs are gonna be screaming, but it will look awesome until they give out. 22x12 would look good. You will have to do trimming though with the 12's.

·
Unofficial VP of GMFS
3,328 Posts
Imo tires on above truck look bald so 33s probably measure 31ish to32ish . Second 7" lift on 2WD nbs equals keys and 3" bl on a nbs 4WD . Therefore x12s on 7+1.5 doable or X14s on 7+3 doable . Take thy pick good sir

·
Registered
732 Posts
I.know.that.buddy....... I was just saying Jesus Christ... No wonder custom gm is ten times better than this useless shit page.
You mad bro?

Theres some people that may not know that, he was merely pointing that out to you. Judging by the placement of your reply to that, you may have not known that one doesn't effect the other. Now you know, and we know that you know, yanno?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You mad bro?

Theres some people that may not know that, he was merely pointing that out to you. Judging by the placement of your reply to that, you may have not known that one doesn't effect the other. Now you know, and we know that you know, yanno?

I see what you're saying no doubt bud. My mistake to seem immature in a fit of anger. I don't post on here mch so you're right he might not have known I was aware of that my mistake fellas.

·
Registered
10,976 Posts
I can count probably 6-7 ppl runnin x12 an x14s on 2wds and everyone of them has lost a wheel at one time or another.

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts