GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you know the truck. I'm thinking about selling it and getting something different.

Its an 06 crew cab, 2wd, 34K miles, LT2, Bose, XM, Onstar, power CLOTH bucket seats, tow package, 5.3 V8.

I added 7" Fabtech, 3" PA Body, 4.56 gears, Superchips, 20" KMC Diesels, 35x13.50 Terra Grapplers that have about 2K miles on them.

Can I get any more for it if I leave it as is vs stock? I know the dealer would put a pretty penny on it if I traded it, but I'm not going to trade it.

Thanks for the input, here's the same old photo we've all seen a 1000 times.

100_1437.jpg

Since you've all seen the truck, here's something to ponder!

CheeseFrys.jpg

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
A VW Bug? Sorry, but those things are junk! I know of several people that had those with huge problems. Going back to the dealer 15 times in 4 months is not something I'd want.

Good looking truck though. GL with it.

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
haha you knew that when you posted that picture that people were gonna be like.. "you gotta be kiddin me. ive seen this picture 2000 times.."

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A VW Bug? Sorry, but those things are junk! I know of several people that had those with huge problems. Going back to the dealer 15 times in 4 months is not something I'd want.

Good looking truck though. GL with it.
He he, the VW bug thing was just a joke. Thanks though!

I didn't know if I should post a pic or not, I know everyone who posts on here knows the truck. It seems to be the same old people. I'm going to post a picture of something else....

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you think it would pull $28K? NADA is somewhere around $25-$26. They deduct $750 for the miles.

I put it on craigslist for $30K.... :uhoh: :rofl2: I wonder is someone will email me?

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Do you think it would pull $28K? NADA is somewhere around $25-$26. They deduct $750 for the miles.

I put it on craigslist for $30K.... :uhoh: :rofl2: I wonder is someone will email me?
how the fuck is NADA 25k for that truck? 2wd crews aren't even selling for that NEW right now...

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
put it down to stock configuration and run it by carmax to see wat theyll buy it for IMO.

everyones going to dock you for the lift, etc... youre better off parting that out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts