GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Cartmans Critters
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
16x10 polished mountain crushers, how much you guys think I could get used?

Just wondering cause Id like to maybe switch to 18s

·
Cartmans Critters
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
600 max
500 if you dont have coneheads
150 a rim? Yea I have the coneheads. But damn thats half of what I paid for these things new.
Im sure theres someone out there that would be more than happy to save a few hundred but if all I can get is half Ill keep em

·
Fresno State Bulldog
5,708 Posts
I would polish them up real good and ask $600....I got my Typhoons for $450 used, with 33's on them. Welds are expensive brand new but they are a dime a dozen so used they don't keep thier value very well....personally I'd keep them over the Helo's :imo

·
Registered
8,114 Posts
:word:

i bought a set of 5 16x10 stonecrushers that were in pretty damn good shape for $450 with conehead caps.
but i wouldnt go as far to say conehead caps are always worth more cause its personal preference as to which look better.
me personally, i prefer the other bolt on style center cap with the weld racing logo.

Im not even going to say how much $$$ I have into the Outbacks I have now... not free but I hardly paid anything for the entire set :secret:

·
Registered
111 Posts
yea when I was selling my weld typhoons 16x10s with 33s it was hard enough selling them and they had good tires I think in the end I got 525$ from someone on craigslist but goodluck

1 - 16 of 16 Posts