GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Formerly TrucknGolf
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much you guys think this is worth?

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2344509028.html

Looked at it today and the exterior was in perfect shape and so was the interior.

Ran good
Looked great
shitty old 7 in screen

butttt....

Tranny has never been replaced or rebuilt
stock gears
handheld tuner
tires are about 1/8 inch left

I probally would have bought it if it was not for the tires. I dont wanna pay for tires on 20s. He also dropped his asking price to 10000 and seemed pretty firm on it. I dont have alot more money than that and would like some extra cash. Im tore on what i should pay for it...

·
00Silverado
2,104 Posts
Maintenance records at all? Thats about what one would go for here. But right off the bat your gonna have to dump tires on it and most likeley your going to want to do fluid changes. seriously though, if its going to drain all your cash you might wanna wait.

·
Relentless Motorsports
1,222 Posts
if its had the larger tires since it was new, or almost new, with stock gears i can bet the transmission is about ready to die. I would hold off and look for another truck. dont want to buy a truck and immediately have to get new tires and a new tranny!

·
Registered
588 Posts
i know a guy who just paid 11 for a stock 01 ecsb ls with 188k...but some poeple are just plain stupid. haha.

·
meow
15,747 Posts
Right under 10 is pry a good price. Depends on if you have maintenance money waiting to fix it up or not :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts