GMC Truck Forum banner

161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Put in a new stall and went for a retune and completely forgot to ask him about it only happens every now and then, I just disconnect the batter for a bit and it's good though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
So a question for Gerald,

My truck is a NBS flex fuel truck, returnless.

Would a NNBS flex fuel intake work? In looking at the two, the injectors seem to be EV6 on both intakes. Everything else should be plug-n-play, right?

·
Registered
292 Posts
You can always swap your injectors to new intake. Intake is an intake. Flex fuel compatibility deals with injectors, pump, and tuning which your all set for. Nbs injectors fit nnbs intake and rails

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
So a question for Gerald,

My truck is a NBS flex fuel truck, returnless.

Would a NNBS flex fuel intake work? In looking at the two, the injectors seem to be EV6 on both intakes. Everything else should be plug-n-play, right?
Yes they will plug and play as long as yours is a flex fuel. I have a flex fuel, and NNBS flex fuel injectors plugged right up to my 06 harness. Both are Ev6

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Thanks.

It's a complete intake with injectors, rails, bolts, etc. I assume it's a direct swap?
Minus throttle body plug, yes.

·
Registered
346 Posts
That's good info on the flex fuel NBS. Mine is a 07 classic flex fuel. Still haven't had time to this swap yet, poor intake is just a garage decoration lol

·
Goin' Up
143 Posts
i got a real stupid question to pull this thread back from the dead...
i thought the NNBS intakes had rectangular ports? the engine in this model had cathedral style ports...
can anyone clarify?

·
Registered
17 Posts
i got a real stupid question to pull this thread back from the dead...
i thought the NNBS intakes had rectangular ports? the engine in this model had cathedral style ports...
can anyone clarify?

NNBS engines have cathedral ports. When you get above 2011-2012, they are rectangular ports. Essentially an ls3 but an iron block.

·
n. fil-dert.
6,834 Posts
:gasp:

161 - 177 of 177 Posts