GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Toggle switch to power supply wire coming out of fuel pump relay give constant pressure to hour pressure regulator at the flip of a switch ...its what I've done to mine without an issue

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need a 100% positive that my odometer will still work. 99 suburban 5.7 w/4L60. Live in MA and it would be a massive problem with insurance,inspections and the registry here.

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,404 Posts
I need a 100% positive that my odometer will still work. 99 suburban 5.7 w/4L60. Live in MA and it would be a massive problem with insurance,inspections and the registry here.
Think you would have more issues with carb and evap issues if you are trying to pass inspection

·
Registered
2 Posts
Think you would have more issues with carb and evap issues if you are trying to pass inspection
It dosn't have to pass emissions it's the mileage that's the problem. Real sticklers about it. Plus it's got a digital odometer. It'll get branded with an "Odometer Discrepancy" on the title. Already happened with one car when the registry did a typo on the mileage.

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,404 Posts
Not taking about emissions. Talking about visual inspection of all the shit missing. Plus odometer discrepancy may not make a difference after a certain amount of years. I know in Wisconsin it doesn't.

Plus your odometer is ran off the vss input so why would it not work if your speedo worked? Odometer doesn't work off magic.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts