GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was unfinished at that point. They drive that thing all over. It's ugly and all, but still pretty impressive.

·
Need to go faster!
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm sure that with all the work they put into it, they wouldn't just leave it open like that...I just thought it was weird that they even took a picture of it like that.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
What, you have a thing against progress pics? I for one like seeing progress pics so I know how they went about the build. But yeah that think looks heterosexually challenged anyway so whatever.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
willyswanter said:
What, you have a thing against progress pics? I for one like seeing progress pics so I know how they went about the build. But yeah that think looks heterosexually challenged anyway so whatever.
ahhh another "gay" truck bash...

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
the hummer is not everybody's "cup of tea" but you HAVE to respect the work that went into that thing

"dont hate masterbate"

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I personally love it. Wouldn't ever wanna do that and I do think it's a waste of money, but you know people go nuts whent they see a H2 on 26's then they have a heart attack when it lays body

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i actually like it... i wish it had more work on it than just suspension though...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts