GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i finally picked up my K5 today.. runs strong.. it was 55 today so i took the top off right when i got home. :bowtie:

I saved the Lund lighted cab visor off my truck and i want to put it on the K5, its red and my blazer is camo. I can handle sanding and what not.. im just not sure how to go about painting the camo? any certain pattern or what.. just looking for some ideas. i gotta spot paint it in a few little spots as well..

tomorrow im installing CD player, CB radio, tac, and puttin some pipes on it.. :superhack cut exaust off before the mufflers :anitoof:

·
Banned
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well yeah i know to paint it camo... but how do i go about making it actually LOOK camo... you cant just paint 1 part green and 1 part brown... i was hoping there was a trick to the pattern of the camo ??

im not totally sure if im guna put the visor on.... im guna see how it looks but im guna spot paint some places anyhow.

·
heavy on the skinny pedal
1,732 Posts
Yeah just spray the spot with the main color of the truck then take the other colors and put some here and there. Thats whats nice about camo it doesn't have to match, since camo is to break shapes up,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts