GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got photoshop, and have played around with it for a while, and i cant seem to do what i want to do.

i want to try to photoshop different paint jobs on my truck and maybe different rims, but i dont know how.

if someone could do a tech article or something of that nature = :head: :worship:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
would it be to hard for someone to explain how to color match my door handles and mirrors. here's the pic if anyone would like to do it for me as an example.

-Chad-

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
I am kind of in a hurry right now or else I would use you as an example. The best thing to do is to select the door handles first with either the lasso tool or the magic wand if you can. Then go to image>adjust>desaturate. After you have them desaturated then go to image>adjust>hue/saturation. Select the colorize option and just mess with the colors till you get it just right. You can also since your truck is just gray you can use image>adjust>brightness/contrast and maybe get it to come out right. Just do the same thing over to the mirrors or whatever else you feel like coloring in. Hope that helps you out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts