GMC Truck Forum banner

661 - 680 of 683 Posts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

·
Gotta Pay to Play
906 Posts
Can anyone get me in touch with Phil at fast headlights? His inbox is full, and he hasn't responded to email or Facebook messages. Thanks

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Can anyone get me in touch with Phil at fast headlights? His inbox is full, and he hasn't responded to email or Facebook messages. Thanks
Hey big guy. Sorry. We changed our email up to [email protected] and I never check my inbox on here since it constantly fills up and Tapatalk blows. Lol. My Facebook is all screwed up. It got hacked and now getting it back is ridiculous. Anyhow, what can I do for ya man?

·
Gotta Pay to Play
906 Posts
Hey big guy. Sorry. We changed our email up to [email protected] and I never check my inbox on here since it constantly fills up and Tapatalk blows. Lol. My Facebook is all screwed up. It got hacked and now getting it back is ridiculous. Anyhow, what can I do for ya man?
No problem man. If you'd like to go to email I can email you. I have some questions before placing my order.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
No problem man. If you'd like to go to email I can email you. I have some questions before placing my order.
Hit me up at our other email at [email protected]. Josh my sales manager uses the other one. I want to make sure your email gets answered.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've been following this thread for quite awhile, but didn't have the balls to try it on my 2012 Silverado. I ended up buying aftermarket headlights on eBay (which I had condensation issues with and had to replace... but I digress).

Anyway, I still have my perfectly good set of headlights from my 2012 Silverado. Is anyone interested in buying them? I plan to list them on eBay and Craigslist soon, but if somebody on here wants them let me know and we can work out a fair price. I have good boxes/packaging from my new headlights that I can reuse to ship them in....

·
Registered
260 Posts
Just double checking. Are 2500 and 1500 gmc nnbs headlights the same? I have a guy selling an extra, nice set of headlights from a 2500 nnbs for $75. Figured I would scoop them up and clear them when I get a chance.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Just double checking. Are 2500 and 1500 gmc nnbs headlights the same? I have a guy selling an extra, nice set of headlights from a 2500 nnbs for $75. Figured I would scoop them up and clear them when I get a chance.
Of course, its the same exact truck..im sure only difference is frame/ drivetrain etc

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
156 Posts
image.jpg
Thanks for the video, cleared and painted!

Reactions: FastWS6TA
661 - 680 of 683 Posts