GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Hell yeah. You NEED a Tahoe grille :read:
:word: That would perfect it :head2: What happened to your rear centercap?

Awesome looking truck as always... team indigo :anitoof:

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
I am gonna come by your house before the next show and rip those moldings off for you. They are fucking ruining your truck, take em off bitch!
Evan

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EWogy said:
I am gonna come by your house before the next show and rip those moldings off for you. They are fucking ruining your truck, take em off bitch!
Evan
some people call it critisism, i call it negative reinforcement. Hes driven me to what he thought i could never be. Yea i mean to say taht.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahaha my truck has become nothing more than a side molding.

Hey jgood, is that at Delmonte school? I have a vid of me doin a burn out there.

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
some people call it critisism, i call it negative reinforcement. Hes driven me to what he thought i could never be. Yea i mean to say taht.
Yeah, and now I am going to take off those moldings and steal your grill so you have to get a Tahoe grill shell or something. You have a couple little things that will make your truck sick, so fucking sack up and do them!!!
Evan

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Shaved and Laid said:
TAKE OFF THOSE SIDE MOLDINGS!!! :naughty: j/k

pimp ass truck will :head3:
At least one piece is gone, in his sig the drivers side bed molding is on, but in those pics the passengers side is gone :evillol: The whole reason I bought a Pewter truck is it had the best looking side molding, I almost bought a blue truck before it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts