GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
samcarol
Joined
·
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
buginajar said:
What wheels are those and what backspacing?
intro rockmans... don't know the exact backspacing... but the tuck with out rolling my fenders:read: Ask bryan, hes awesome at wheel/tire combos
 

·
thats right
Joined
·
1,399 Posts
Will,

i just noticed that your moldings arent on the bed? did you get the truck used or were they just missing from the dealer? thats wierd ive never seen an 99-02 like that.
 

·
samcarol
Joined
·
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Jeff said:
Will,

i just noticed that your moldings arent on the bed? did you get the truck used or were they just missing from the dealer? thats wierd ive never seen an 99-02 like that.
hahahaha, its called laziness. I'm getting around to it. At the last meet, i had all of them on, on one side and two missing on the others. The shop that painted my truck(i will never go back) when my door was fixed, fucked up my truck. The just taped around the molding instead of taking them off. I'm gonna get alot of my truck repainted soon :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
752 Posts
2k1slvrdo said:
hahahaha, its called laziness. I'm getting around to it. At the last meet, i had all of them on, on one side and two missing on the others. The shop that painted my truck(i will never go back) when my door was fixed, fucked up my truck. The just taped around the molding instead of taking them off. I'm gonna get alot of my truck repainted soon :D
Ha Ha.....THats exactly what the shop did to my truck, only the couldn't match the paint, so instead of scuffing the existing paint, they just washed it really good with SOAP and WATER then shot paint over it!!!!!! So in spots, its coming off by the inch!!!!! I just have to say if your from central cali, never take it to a guy by the name of Ron Talley aka TALLEY CUSTOMS!!!!! He is a joke, and he wont admit that anything is wrong, and wont by me any paint to fix it.....I don't even want him to touch it!!
 

·
samcarol
Joined
·
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Twstd02 said:
Ha Ha.....THats exactly what the shop did to my truck, only the couldn't match the paint, so instead of scuffing the existing paint, they just washed it really good with SOAP and WATER then shot paint over it!!!!!! So in spots, its coming off by the inch!!!!! I just have to say if your from central cali, never take it to a guy by the name of Ron Talley aka TALLEY CUSTOMS!!!!! He is a joke, and he wont admit that anything is wrong, and wont by me any paint to fix it.....I don't even want him to touch it!!
merzees paint and body... :anitoof:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
what size rims are those up front/back also what tire size. did you have to make any mods to tuck a 10 inch wheel out back. i have the same color truck well not for long it's being bagged ass we speak and haven't found a rim i like. i know i want to run a bigger and wider tire in back. what's ur back spacing if you know right off hand and don't mind letting me know. truck looks great , hope that's not all ur doing to it, if so still looks good.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
dstb said:
what size rims are those up front/back also what tire size. did you have to make any mods to tuck a 10 inch wheel out back. i have the same color truck well not for long it's being bagged ass we speak and haven't found a rim i like. i know i want to run a bigger and wider tire in back. what's ur back spacing if you know right off hand and don't mind letting me know. truck looks great , hope that's not all ur doing to it, if so still looks good.
I run a 7.5" backspacing in the back on my 10" wide rim but i have 22's so everything was cut out
 

·
samcarol
Joined
·
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
dstb said:
what size rims are those up front/back also what tire size. did you have to make any mods to tuck a 10 inch wheel out back. i have the same color truck well not for long it's being bagged ass we speak and haven't found a rim i like. i know i want to run a bigger and wider tire in back. what's ur back spacing if you know right off hand and don't mind letting me know. truck looks great , hope that's not all ur doing to it, if so still looks good.
no cutting what soever. It tucks perfectly b/c of the back spacing. Gotta love intros :read:
 
21 - 37 of 37 Posts
Top