GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to level my new truck, but I want decent highway manners with NO TRIMMING. Looking at running the MB Gunner 6, which are 20x8.5 with a +25 offset. The tires I plan to run areCooper Zeon LTZ 275/60/20's. Will these sit flush with the fenders, or slightly outside? I don't want them to look tucked...

Also, how the hell do you guys choose a leveling kit for these trucks? There are like 456747 leveling kits out there? Whats the concensus on the most popular kit to run?

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
i would go with a Top Gun Customs leveling and from what ive seen the 8.5" wide gunners sit flush with the fender

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what sort of offset range should I be looking for that is going to sit flush, to 1/4" outside the fenders on this truck? New to NNBS, and 4wd gm's for that matter. Always had lowered 2wds in the past...

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
305's or you'll be sorry

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd be sorry, why? That tire specs out to exactly a 33". I'm not really looking to go a ton largerthan stock, just want my shit to sit level. Not interested in stuffing the largest tire possible in there....

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
:lol: That's what you say now, you'll be kicking your own ass in a few weeks after you get your stuff in :shake:

EDIT: Brandon posted before I did

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
THe gunner 6 wheels will sit flus with the fender on the NNBS trucks. I have 17x8 gunners with +25 offset and mine sit flush. With the 20's it will stick out maybe a .25" more and if you get the 305's they will sit right where you would want them!!! Do not go with the 275's they will be too narrow!!!! I have 285's and wish I have wider tires.

·
Rehab is for quitters
2,622 Posts
I'd be sorry, why? That tire specs out to exactly a 33". I'm not really looking to go a ton largerthan stock, just want my shit to sit level. Not interested in stuffing the largest tire possible in there....
305=width. which is a true 12.50 and looks way better than 275s imo. look in the level only thread and you will see the difference.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts